Friday, June 29, 2007

Room 1130: You as an M&M


Or actually me. Yes, congratulations ad agency: after seeing The Addams Family as M&M's, I went to the website to see if they had the incredibly creepy pic of Burt Reynolds as an M&M. Weird, right? (And I didn't find this pic on the website, I found it on the Unofficial Dutch Burt Reynolds Site. I'm serious). But on the M&M site, you can create yourself as an M&M. And I mean, why not? It's only a Friday night when the rest of the world is interacting with other human beings. (Side note: Fridays are usually Cold Stone Creamery/Borders night but kz had to be at a family reunion. Whatever!) So after one entry, I'm sure all in cyberworld are chomping at the bit to see what Doyenne looks like....as an M&M. Just so you know I don't play Football (that's right, as an American, I said Football and not Soccer) but I love me some cutie English boys kicking a ball! And the hair isn't quite right. I should have made it darker but at least I know how I would look with highlights. Thanks, M&Ms! But I do love my flip flops as all good Florida girls do. (And really with the advent of the thong pantie, does anyone call flip flops "thongs" anymore? I don't think so...not in my house!)

Amenities of Room 1130:
WiFi access to the Unofficial Dutch Burt Reynolds Site. One Hour of Lost Time. And no ice cream.

No comments: