Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Room 1087: Teeth Mirrors



After Meal Ritual: Checking for food in my teeth. Perhaps it comes from a year in braces as a teen but I am obsessed with stuff in my teeth. Yes, I carry floss (note to self: out of floss...get thee to Target!), yes, I have portable GO Smile touch-up "on-the-go smile refreshener", yes, I also have GO Smile elixir "good-for-you breath freshener" (both I bought on a whim at Sephora which can be a very expensive "whim" experience), and yes, I carry sugarless gum. And hey, I carry deodorant as well. Maybe I have a hygiene fetish. Huh. But anyway, I would say my most valuable teeth related item in my bag is my trusty Teeth Mirror. It's one of three that I own. Oh yes, you heard me: three. One for my bag, one for my desk at work and one sassy one for a fancy night on the town. (Alas, that mirror has not been used yet. But some day...maybe my wedding. It can be my "something used"). Now Teeth Mirrors are tiny reflective devices that are just big enough to get a clear view of enameled glory. A quick check and then you are good to go. Bonus: it's also good for checking for "Bats in the Cave".

Amenities of Room 1087: Trash can overflowing with discarded floss. Trident wrappers. And a drawer full of obsessive-compulsive disorder.

No comments: